- Blood, cerebrospinal fluid, and clinical data will be collected
- Volunteers may participate 1 time or multiple times
- Study visit can be completed in less than 2 hours
- As compensation for each visit completion, volunteers will receive $1,000
What Happens To Your Biofluid Samples?
- PrecisionMed enables research at an accelerated rate
- PrecisionMed works with researchers across 4 continents who are on the cutting edge of neurodegenerative research such as Harvard Medical School, Stanford, Biogen, AbbVie, Merck and more
- PrecisionMed samples have been the foundation of over 120 published journal articles
Why Does This Matter?
The samples your provide for each completed visit have the potential to support an average of 20 research studies and may enable the discovery process such as identifying biomarkers for ALS